Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE for the development of clinical experimental activity. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the management of Philogen’s Phase I, II and III clinical trials in oncology and inflammatory diseases. He/she will be expected to make frequent visits to European and US centres involved in clinical trials.
In particular the successful candidate will take care of:
- Site initiation, monitoring, and close-out in accordance to GCP.
- Monitoring visits and site management of national and European centres.
- Tracking patient recruitment and enrollment.
- Evaluating integrity and quality of patient data and investigator study file.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- An excellent level of English, both written and spoken is a mandatory requirement
- A basic level of German language would be preferable
- The ability to travel frequently.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience of the successful candidate.
Siena – Italy