Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a Quality Control Operator who will report to the Quality Control laboratory supervisor.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Routine maintenance of cell cultures in laboratory.
- Determines bioactivity and immunoreactivity analyzes
- Carry out chemical or chemical-physical analytical determinations by managing multiple products and using a large number of diversified equipment, both simple (pH meter, Karl F, conductivity meter, etc.) and complex (GC, HPLC, UV-Spectrophotometer, IR, etc.) in compliance with the regulations cGMP / GLP and department procedures
- Preparation of reports and SOPs
- Compiling Data forms, Registers, and Certificates.
- Management and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize working tasks.
- The ability to work independently, as well as coordinate members of his/her team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.