Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a Microbiological Quality Control Analyst who will report to the Quality Control Laboratory Supervisor.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Determination of analytical methods: bioburden, bacterial endotoxins and sterility testing
- Determination of mycoplasmastest.
- Environmental monitoring activities of classified manufacturing area (sampling and testing)
- Sampling and testing of water monitoring (Water for Injection, Clean Steam, Purified water and Drink Water)
- Quality control of finished products and samples.
- Preparation of reports and SOPs
- Compiling Data forms, Registers, and Certificates.
- Management and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize working tasks.
- The ability to work independently, as well as coordinate members of his/her team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.