Philogen S.p.A. is a biotechnology company whose mission is the development of biologic products for the imaging and therapy of life-threatening diseases, with a special focus on angiogenesis related disorders.
Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a Laboratory Technician who will report to the Laboratory Manager.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis of biological samples for PK/PD studies in compliance with the regulations cGLP/GCP and department procedures
- Preparation of reports and SOPs
- Compiling Data forms, Registers and Lab notebook.
- Management and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A good scientific background.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cGLP/GCP.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize working tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).