Philogen is looking for an Intern to join its Human Resources Department. The successful candidate will be inserted in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
The position will work closely with the Human Resources Department to perform the following activities:
– Activation of recruitment channels
– Back-office activities: managing attendance, checking expense accounts, completing paperwork, etc.
– Recruiting and Interviewing
– Communications with employees
– Administrative activities for employee management practices
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
Degree in human Sciences/ Psychology/ Education Sciences or related.
Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and oral).
Excellent command of the PC and Office package.
Contract of employment: Full-time, traineeship/ internship
Type of contract: placement through extracurricular internship
Job Location: Sovicille (SI)
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).