The position will be involved in the Engineering and Maintenance Department for routine management and development of new projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in chemical, management, civil, industrial or mechanical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Autocad 2D.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical diagrams and plans.
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to organize work autonomously.
- Pragmatism and results-oriented
Type of contract: placement through extracurricular internship
Job Location: Sovicille (SI)
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).