The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- KPC (key point of contact) for internal audit, supervisory board, endoconsiliar committees
- Procedures 262/periodic testing, updating procedures and risk matrix
- follow the ESG compliance plan from risk assessment to sustainability report;
- Risk management: (risk universe, monitoring and updating of MCR and supporting the Internal Auditor in specific controls;
- Collection of Supervisory Board information (ex L. 231) flows, review and update of organisational model
- Providing assistance to the Internal Council Committees;
- Support legal department e/o CFO to certain compliance matters
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Economic or Legal Degree.
Able to work proactively and independently, with good planning and organizational skills.
Working knowledge of Office.
Solid experience (at least 3/5 years) in similar role, preferably in a publicly listed company.
Type of contract: A contract and salary proportional to the experience of the successful candidate.
Job Location: Sovicille (SI)
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).