Philogen S.p.A. would like to hire a QUALITY CONTROL OPERATOR
who will report directly to the Quality Control Manager.
In particular the successful candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Routine Quality Control on “in process” or Final Product samples, such as: E.L.I.S.A immunoassays, SDS-PAGE Electrophoresis, Size Exclusion Chromatography by HPLC
- Drafting of protocols, reports and Standard Operative Procedures (SOPs)
- Working in compliance with the GMP ensuring the efficiency of the department
- Management and maintenance of laboratory instruments.
- A good scientific background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritize working tasks.
- The ability to work coordinating with the members of his/her team and the department manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams.
- Good English knowledge
A contract and salary proportional to the experience (seniority) of the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their Curriculum Vitae to the following e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the job position of interest authorizing the process of personal data under Italian Legislative Decree 196/03 and General Data Protection EU Regulation (2016/679).